Yoga for health & Wellness
classes coming soon
When PRACTICINg any form of internal exercise there are 6 factors to conSider (course,reach,kind,adaptation,skill,and understanding). BECAUSE I DESIRE TO LEAD BY EXAMPLE I WILL START TEACHING YOGA WHEN I FEEL I am ready. until then i will share what i know sparingly.
1. course-how long one has been practicing?
2. REACH-HOW DEEPLY HAS ONE REACHED OUT FOR what IS MOST WORTHWHILE ACHIEVING?
3. KIND- WHETHER ONE EXERCISES WITH RIGID MUSCLES IN HIGH-POWERED MOVEMENTS. OR WITH PLIABLE MUSCLES ALMOST EFFORTLESSLY.
4. ADAPTATION-WHETHER ONE IS ABLE To ADAPT PRINCIPLES TO PARTICULAR NEEDS AND THUS TO AVOID SLAVISH ADHERENCE TO SET FORM.
5. SKILL-WITH WHAT PRECISION AND EASE ONE EXECUTES THE MOVEMENT OF THE BODY AND THE MIND.
6. UNDERSTANDING-HOW RAPIDLY AND CLEARLY DOES ONE GRASP THE MEANING AND SIGNIFICANCE OF THE PRINCIPLES?
Kemetic yoga & Meditation
Kemetic Yoga provides you competence in all of the benefits that you should derive from Yoga in a more powerful manner. People who are not very athletic, flexible or are overweight or elderly will find this system easier. This is because the emphasis is on flowing and ease of movement rather than how far you can go into a position. In Kemetic Yoga we try to give you the skill to ease yourself into the posture as opposed to forcing it.
The Philosophic Principals Of Kemetic Yoga Places Emphasis The Rejuvenation Of The Entire Body And Mind, And Not Just Physical Development Of Outer Muscles And Flexibility.